(click link for photo album)start at $110
(and up, depending on features)


Everything Bag (click link for photo album)
- one bag only - $50
- one bag with p clamps or hose clamp mount - $60

Bar bag with pocket $75

Check out the Product Picture Album
Contact me at jeremycleaveland@gmail.com for questions or to order.

Payment can be sent via paypal to this email. I do not accept credit cards. Cash/check is fine too. Prices include shipping to the 48 continuous states.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Logos coming!

By popular demand, I'm finally getting logos from my aunt.
They're embroidered onto black VX21 in Avon, NY.
The design comes straight from a picture I took in 2006 while guiding a hike up a trail-less gulch in the San Juans.
The logo prototype went to a steel Jones frame this spring.
Climbing Half Peak via Square Gulch.
Crazy loose rock towers between UN 13,674 and Half Peak!

Hopefully I'll be able to get some sewing done this weekend too, but I'm also a little sick, waiting on logos, and am finally putting a squishy fork on my Jabberwocky.

No comments: