(click link for photo album)start at $110
(and up, depending on features)


Everything Bag (click link for photo album)
- one bag only - $50
- one bag with p clamps or hose clamp mount - $60

Bar bag with pocket $75

Check out the Product Picture Album
Contact me at jeremycleaveland@gmail.com for questions or to order.

Payment can be sent via paypal to this email. I do not accept credit cards. Cash/check is fine too. Prices include shipping to the 48 continuous states.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Destructive Testing

So today I had some fun with fabric scraps. I made a bunch of little stitched loops, clipped a piece of webbing into them and stood on it to see how strong it is with different stitch patterns. Most loops failed with the fabric breaking at the first line of stitching. Every method took at least body weight. The strongest method was a loop of VX42 with two lines of stitching parallel to the loop's plane - the fabric broke under a fairly hard bounce test.

And since I didn't take any pictures, here's some test engineering footage from a homemade climbing cam I made a couple years ago.




I made a 7" cam with 3/4" 7068 T6 Aluminum axle to break as proof of concept before spending time on the nice refined 8 1/2" monster cam.
The 7" cam pulled out above 14 kN.

There's just something really fun about destructive testing.....


No comments: