(click link for photo album)start at $110
(and up, depending on features)


Everything Bag (click link for photo album)
- one bag only - $50
- one bag with p clamps or hose clamp mount - $60

Bar bag with pocket $75

Check out the Product Picture Album
Contact me at jeremycleaveland@gmail.com for questions or to order.

Payment can be sent via paypal to this email. I do not accept credit cards. Cash/check is fine too. Prices include shipping to the 48 continuous states.

Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Everything Bags In Stock

Cleaveland Mountaineering has always been intended to be a part time business, and I will likely taper it to zero on January 1. In that regard it has been quite successful, and fun to run. Its been a pleasure serving the bikepacking community. But now I have two energetic little boys, a "real job" with professional goals, and lots of other projects!

So, this is the time to order Everything Bags while you still can! I'm building a bunch of them to stock right now, ready to ship, and would like to reduce my materials inventory as much as possible.

The bags work great, and you can carry (almost) everything in them. The customer photo below shows the Everything Bag carrying a potted plant back from the garden store! I use them to carry a thermos to work all winter on the commuter bike.

To complete an order, email me jeremycleaveland (at) gmail (dot) com