(click link for photo album)start at $110
(and up, depending on features)


Everything Bag (click link for photo album)
- one bag only - $50
- one bag with p clamps or hose clamp mount - $60

Bar bag with pocket $75

Check out the Product Picture Album
Contact me at jeremycleaveland@gmail.com for questions or to order.

Payment can be sent via paypal to this email. I do not accept credit cards. Cash/check is fine too. Prices include shipping to the 48 continuous states.

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Research and Development

Its about time for an update........ there's been lots of new stuff in the last year, I've been doing some custom work, went back to school for mechanical engineering, and much more.
This week I finally got out on a 12 hour round trip overnighter to test out some new stuff.


fire
It was the first real test for a new seatbag and bar bag design.


Last weekend I shipped out a couple fun bags, a tricked out bag for a Willits monstercross, and a basic bag for a small Fargo. Fun Fun!

I'm also finally getting some logos in, like this prototype logo, except embroidered onto black VX21 fabric.



For questions or orders, please email me! Thanks!

No comments: