(click link for photo album)start at $110
(and up, depending on features)


Everything Bag (click link for photo album)
- one bag only - $50
- one bag with p clamps or hose clamp mount - $60

Bar bag with pocket $75

Check out the Product Picture Album
Contact me at jeremycleaveland@gmail.com for questions or to order.

Payment can be sent via paypal to this email. I do not accept credit cards. Cash/check is fine too. Prices include shipping to the 48 continuous states.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

A short hike

Well, I had to get out again, and do some product testing.
So I spun up Wager Gulch to the Colorado Trail,
Then ripped some great dirt road and singletrack on the ridge going south on the CT,
which of course ended all to soon and became an uphill slog over snowslopes, creeks, and steep rocky uphills, interspersed with some rideable granny gear climbing.
I got to use my bike as an ice ax across one particularly steep snowfield.....
Procedure loop:
kick steps
chuck bike forward letting the pedal and bars hold it
repeat


then a bit more nice downhill
then......... to get back down to CR30, willows, mud, rocks, routefinding, numbing stream crossings, and camped in there somewhere. Then I woke up at 5 (the wind kept me from sleeping well), and hit the trail.
Twas a great ride and all the kit worked well.
Homemade gear along for the ride:
frame pack, seat bag, bar bag, gas tank, wind coat, tarp and stuff sack, hydration pack (like my Nathan HPL 020 but bigger)

In other news, logos are in!

No comments: